Currently Playing:

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Stone Coyotes Marathon


Something really awesome happened this past week. I received and email from TSC. Barb asked me if I would like more of their music to play. TSC............anything you want to send. We had 8 and 9 in rotation and I was hoping for a couple more of their CD's.

The package arrived Saturday. It included the first 7 CD's by The Stone Coyotes. Yep, I got and did a dance. All the tracks are loaded and in rotation now.

This Friday, 10/16, we are gonna have a party. Starting at 1pm Et we are going to play all the tracks from the 9 CD's. That is right......gonna celebrate one of the best Indie bands out there by listening to all their recorded music. Join me in chat.


2 comments:

~~Sew Happy Designs~~ said...

OH AWESOME, my fav band, I'm gonna plan on being there!
Sew

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

EXcellent! Lookin' forward to it!!! Woot!