Currently Playing:

Friday, July 17, 2009

The Email I Sent to Gov. Bev Perdue of N.C. #48forlarry

Hi,
I am writing in regards to the cancellation on medicaid for Larry Hamm. After finding out he needed a surgery or have 18 months to live, your state all of a sudden realized that his family had to much income for medicaid. ($380 a week for a family of 3) So your state has sentence him to death in 18 months (that's what his doctors give him) for what reason? A few bucks.

Sincerely,
Blockhead Rod

http://blockheadradiolive.com/48forlarry
Your state may not care but we do.

Feel free to contact Gov Bev Perdue yourself.

3 comments:

Auroras_Garden said...

GREAT idea guys! I done sent in my 2 cents worth to the fine governor! I will pass the link to this post along to others.

I told them to expect more emails...Lets over flow their inbox guys!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Rod. I also chimed in.
:)DeDe

agoodwitchtoo said...

I chimed in too :)