Currently Playing:

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sleepy on Sunday Morning......












GOOD MORNING BHR fans!!! How are you this fine morning? I am waiting for my coffee to reach the perfect caffeinated consistency so I thought I would just have a little post and see what is up with everyone today?

Mmmmmm coffee....the nectar of the Gods.

So what does everyone have on tap for today? Tell us what you are working on! You do not have to be an artisan to be working on something!! Big or small, personal or work, what's up YOUR sleeve today?

Personally, for me, Amy the Awesome, I will be working on usual house to-do's, as well as some sewing!! What are you guys up to today? Leave us a comment and let us know!!

Coffee will flow all day!!!

Have a fantastic day!! Check back soon!!

--Amy

(Photography:http://macrifotografia.blogspot.com)



10 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Woohoo Amy! I'm excited to see what your going to do with the blog :)

What's up with me? Well, hopefully some cleaning, and lots of jewelry making!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, almost afternoon Amy the Awesome...Awesome Amy!

I vowed to stay away from the computer all day today. Admission is the first part of recover: Hello everyone, my name is Lily and I am an addict!

I wanna make jewelry/finish a beadwoven necklace I have been working on, take photos of things I need to post in my 2nd etsy shop: http://MockingBirdDesigns

Sit in front of a cozy fireplace, spend a slow, casual, uneventful day with my DH, watch movies on TV, have a nice dinner, enjoy our 7 furbabies, and-and-and

Step away from the computer!

Hugs,
~Lily

TiLT said...

um....stepping away from the computer after a blog post or two & a few listings...then it's Sewing time!

Amy said...

awww ya'll can't stay away from us!!! :)

Just don't download or turn on Tweetdeck...it'll be the death of you!!!

Amievoltaire said...

Hello, I just found this blog from cafe mom! Yeah! I'm working on promoting my etsy treasury :<) Thanks, Angela

Anonymous said...

Glad you are up and running so to speak. I am just getting back into the swing of things. My vertigo has been acting up about and can't get rid of it. Hope to work on blog some today.

agoodwitchtoo said...

I'm working on staying warm today... and getting Amy the Awesome to send me some gumbo (okra I love btw)!

Getting some packages ready for shipping, going to work on taking some pics and perhaps listing some new things.

Other than that I'm going to goof off and watch movies for the rest of the day.

ceejay said...

won't be online much today...got a football game to watch! GO EAGLES!!!!

Amy...you should check out my blog...mentioned you briefly!


ceejay
www.ceejaybags.blogspot.com

Amy said...

awww ceejay! :) I guess I wont hold it against you about the eagles....and sigh..so sad for you!! LOL :)

Carrie Lynn said...

I'm finishing up a special blog post---it's a video! It takes me several hours to create the brief 'shows' but my readers LOVE it.

and I'm sure to find some time on my workbench later.