Currently Playing:

Monday, July 20, 2009

Inspiration Time Cancelled for Monday July 20th

Hi everyone!
In a effort to get ready for the big 48forLarry radiothon happening this coming weekend- we are going to cancel this weeks show! However, I will be manning the station, along with the other BHR host for a small period of time- to give Rod a break!

During my shift, I will happily do live readings on the air- As soon as I know my time slot- I will post it here.

I do hope that you will all get involved this weekend- we have so many wonderful things up for action- we will have great music and lots of cool surprises- join us for 48forLarry and help us support this great cause. If you are in a position that you cannot help financially- then, please help spread the word.

The items that are up for auction are on the blockhead home page- check them out! Til next week- xoxox Paula

No comments: