Is your nickname Frugal MacGoogle? Can you save a buck like nobody's business? Are you thrifty as a French peasant?
Tough Times wants to know! Join wildwood and skyline this week as we pass along household tips and test our thriftiness. We'll be taking an online exam to see how we score, and we'll invite our listeners in chat to play along.
Want to cram for the exam?
s t r a t e g i z e :
- the reduction of waste
- curbing costly habits
- suppressing instant gratification by means of fiscal self-restraint
- seeking efficiency
- avoiding traps
- defying expensive social norms
- embracing free (as in gratis) options
- using barter
- staying well-informed about local circumstances
- market and product/service realities