Currently Playing:

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Artisan Spotlight on WoodedWoods!

Join us Thursday, Feb 5, 2009, at 9pm Eastern for the Artisan Spotlight where our very own Ruthie of Roseworks Jewelry will interview an artisan.

Where? Why at www.blockheadradiolive.com of course!

Tonight's guest is Kamila of WoodedWoods. Kamila creates OOAK art dolls that you just have to see! Join us tonight to hear her talk about her work with Ruthie.

Here is a little bit from Kamila, from her website:

"Making dolls, to me, is the natural progression of a childhood spend doodling away. I have spent my life drawing and sketching mostly whimsical and sometimes "a-little-out-there" characters. After realizing that I would never be happy leaving my characters on the page, and tending to enjoy the doodles and the process more then the finished polished work, I let them out. "

So join us for a great show!!


Amy, your friendly blogger

No comments: