Currently Playing:

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Garden & Weed Walk

I hope you joined us for our virtual garden and weed walk during this week's In the Garden show, but if you were unable to make it you can still see the plants that we visited and discussed at our Flickr In the Garden Group. Check it out!

As we began our stroll I suggested that everyone make some time to step outdoors, to experience your environment, if only for a moment. To pause and take notice of all that is growing around you. And if you see things that are unknown to you, get to know them. You might be surprised at what you learn! A few books that I mentioned that might help you with this are:



We barely got through half of the plants I had planned for the show, I ramble on so! But you can see all the green friends that were mentioned and more at our Flickr In the Garden, and you can post your garden images there too! Join us! 

I wish you all the best in your vegetable, flower and herb gardens ... and in your gardens of life! And don't miss a moment of the great music and lively programming on Blockhead Radio every day

Be well by Nature!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Wonderful! I just joined the group!